Auito Zone award card

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

I stop at Auto zone today to pick up some parts. At check out they ask me if I had an awards card. I said no. Then they ask if I what one. I said sure. paid for my stuff and took the card.

After getting in my truck I decided to look at the card. I can not believe this, the only English words on the card was " Auto Zone Award card'.

Ha Ha

Not to sound like some shaved head neo freak but, dose it realy surprise you.

Try livin in the southwest for a spell, after about 10 years without trying you will pick up spanish and not even realise it.[S :confused:

Sad part is the feller that lives 2 houses down from me is rite. We were talkin a while back and I asked him why he was up here workin? His sad but true words were "I can make more money here doing what I do than I can at home because most of you are to proud to do some of the jobs that I do." I asked him if he was going to stay and he said that all he wanted to do was work here for 2 years and go home(Mexico). He works a local dairy farm and was telling me that the americans that hire on never last more than a month or so.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back