aussie kustoms, gassers, and rats.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie rat

hey guys just a quick intro from the other side of the world, obviosly im into the same stuff as you guys with just a little difference in the type of cars we use over here. my preference is 1965-68 hd-hr holden's (gm) about the same size as a nova, only available as 6cyl and we dont get 2doors. our laws arent as free as yours so were fairly limited, but its only illegal if u get caught.:D
these are the 2 in my garage. my van is a 65 hd currently going wild kustom, every panel modified, baged, sbc, etc. the sedan is a 67 hr premier was built as a barn find gasser for kicks (still won a award at the state titles, and made it into several aussie mags and ck deluxe as well, cheap fun at under $2000) this now has been changed to a mild kustom rat, red oxide with flat black roof, lace painting, whitewalls, low, and rebuilt everything to get it roadworthy for around $3500 including initial cost. its now my everyday driver (photos to come)... any other aussies out there????
8de.jpg

8df.jpg

932.jpg

8e4.jpg

Welcome to RRR!

Aussie,
Welcome to the triple R. We see Holden's on here from time to time & love um. How about some engine pictures, dig that front end.

ISore

Welcome to RRR, aussie. Nice pics, a little small but, nice rides. Always liked the Holden body styles

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to here, Aussie Rat.
Nice rides, thanks for the photos.. We like photos.... ;)
Enjoy your time here. '22

Latest posts

Back