Austin Speed Shop on T.V.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossfire

Watched the show last night. Hate to say it but Jesse is ruining another good thing. The shop was there before him and will be there when he makes his next move in life. He is an excellant welder and fabricator. But his people skills have a lot to be desired. First part of the show was him saying he had to change his life. One hour show,nothing has changed at all,still hung up on himself,thinks everything he does is perfect and nobody else can measure up to his standards. Won't bother turning that crap on anymore,thought Desert Kings was bad but Jesse has finally topped them in lame reality shows.[P

I could have written your post word for word. What a pompous a**. How dare that shop manager speak up to him and have an opinion other than Jesse's ? :rolleyes: So he fires the guy without even knowing how qualified he is.

There are some screws loose in Jesse's head and he is evidently carrying some baggage from a messed up childhood. He has been lucky enough in life to find some fortune and fame but IMO he is a shallow, miserable human being. I thought the show was an embarassment to him and to the Austin Speed Shop. I bet they regret the day they let him buy into that company.

Don

Jesse take credit.

Yeah,Don I see over on the HAMB they think hes the best cause he built a 32 Ford. I guess they don't understand he just drove it the real shop guys built it. Maybe the new show Low&Loud might get real instead of stupid reality crap. The only thing real about Jesse is his welding skills.:cool:

Sorry to let you guys down but Santa and the tooth fairy are more 'real' than the crap you all love to hate so much but watch.
If you haven't met someone how can you rate them as a person? if it's by TV appearances then you need 'reality' checks.

What was it Flipper said? Oh yeah.....

HorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorse

and so on

What was it Flipper said? Oh yeah.....

HorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorseHorse

and so on

hey, that's my line:p

Later :rolleyes:

Sorry to let you guys down but Santa and the tooth fairy are more 'real' than the crap you all love to hate so much but watch.
If you haven't met someone how can you rate them as a person? if it's by TV appearances then you need 'reality' checks.

Whoever coined the term "reality TV" should be shot with a roll of quarters at close range.

Unfortunately, TV refuses to give up on the JJ "character" and show us what he can do with his hands. Nobody cares for the drama and "controversy". We wanna see hot rods and masters at work. Fact, not fiction, please.

Of course, everybody's going to rip into Jesse. We're all sick of the "personality" and hope that this new show will finally deviate from that BS. Since it doesn't (big shock) we feel the need to complain and tear it apart.

Forget the horse, line up some TV execs.

Haha Devil!!! Jesse is so egotistical he's never, ever gonna learn. When will the moronic producers that keep giving him a show get it either!?!

BoB

They keep trying to find a niche' for him, he was also on the Sons of Guns show just before this one aired. I know some of you may be bored with this subject, and like any other subject, simply don't click on the thread........problem solved. :p

Don

Seems like enough people on here have watched his shows so the producers have got something right.
He the stereotypical 'villain' that everyone loves to hate but garners enough attention from the media and the public that he's still a commodity.
On the same vein as no reading a thread blah blah Don if you hate Jesse that much why do you keep watching him? hoping he will change or because of your adoration for Ms Bullock are you hoping he'll be involved in a workplace fatality?:)

Haha, no, I watch because I just like shows about cars. Even the bad ones have something worth watching (Well, except for My Ride Rules :eek:). 80% of the show last night had some neat stuff in it, like the hot rod build and cars in the background. It is like watching Picker Sisters.......if you turned the sound off the show is pretty much perfect ! :D

Don

Just do wat i do and hit the mute button wen it shows him. I love cars but hes a nutjob. Solves the problem.:D RR
Im waitin on the new loud n fast show.

Im waitin on the new loud n fast show.

Do you really think it's gonna be any better? Same producers, same formula, same staged BS - it's right along with the formula that keeps suckering everyone in.

This stuff is ALL fake - Pickers, Pawn Stars, all of it. I know first hand. But sadly lots of you guys play right into it. These are fictitious characters and scenarios generated to make MONEY - advertising dollars. That's it. Rise above it. Turn off the TV and go build a car...

I thought that that's all that's on anymore was reality crap.

I'm sick of reality shows. It's not reality where I live. Reality here is unemployment rate sky high, people riding so many scooters on the country mountain roads it looks like Thailand, crime is through the roof, noone in the general public seems to have a lick of sense anymore (God forbid you should have to spend more than 5 minutes in Walmart, you'll leave depressed or dissapointed).
The worst part is that our kids are watching this crap and being brainwashed into thinking that that's how life is supposed to be.
I work for myself, 80+ hours a week, and my retirement plan is to work until i cannot work anymore, then probably live in a shack in the woods until someone finds my body.
These jokers on tv do not really exemplify what life is really like. It's hard, and then you die (unless you win the lottery. Then it's easy for a few months, and then it's a hassle, and then you die).
Maybe I'm just aggravated. I'll stop now before I start talking about the revolution we need or the Zombie apocalypse. Lol

people riding so many scooters on the country mountain roads it looks like Thailand

I'll stop now before I start talking about the revolution we need or the Zombie apocalypse. Lol

Hahaha! Sorry Yoda, i didn't get much passed this line as I was laughing my azz off![cl

They are coming you know......water, fortifications, secret escape route and ammo, much ammo....:cool:

They are coming you know......water, fortifications, secret escape route and ammo, much ammo....:cool:

And when I run out of ammo, I'm ready...

chainsaw.jpg

Latest posts

Back