Austin Speed Shop on T.V.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm sitting here laughing at the "liqueur sickle" comment myself. I can't believe this stuff comes out when I'm aggravated. Too late out in the shop.

Jesse's is simply the Darth Vader of the reality hot rod/custom bike genre. He's a silly villain and good for a laugh. There's just enough car content in some of these shows to keep me watching, when I have the time.

Do you really think it's gonna be any better? Same producers, same formula, same staged BS - it's right along with the formula that keeps suckering everyone in.

This stuff is ALL fake - Pickers, Pawn Stars, all of it. I know first hand. But sadly lots of you guys play right into it. These are fictitious characters and scenarios generated to make MONEY - advertising dollars. That's it. Rise above it. Turn off the TV and go build a car...

No i dont buy into any of it. I just likt checkin out the cars. Believe me...i know its all fake. RR

I gave it the college try but just had to turn it off after Jesse fired the manager. I get frustrated because obviously there are enough people watching to make this bad penny keep reappearing :(

Latest posts

Back