Awesten pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny thing is, I ran across an A40 about 2 months ago and thought about and passed...I should have jumped at it...Your truck is Bad A$$

Mudder phucker!!!!!

That thing is KILLER!!!!

I'm dyin' to know, whats he paint scheme for it gonna be? If it were me, It'd be a lime green or a bright a$$ yellow.... Something loud.

And BTW, thanks for the new desktop background.

Man that thing is sick in a good way. Is that cab narrowed, I can see the welds in the back panel of the cab, just courious. What dash is that, is that a Austin? Anyway, that is one bad ass hauler.

Man that thing is sick in a good way. Is that cab narrowed, I can see the welds in the back panel of the cab, just courious. What dash is that, is that a Austin? Anyway, that is one bad ass hauler.

no the cab is standard width, i put the rear window from a 57 chev pickup in,those are the welds you see.the dash is original but with afew mods ,like the center gauge cluster and speedo/tac area.the cab is chopped 3'' sectioned 41/2'' and channeled 71/2''

i had a good look at this photo and i noticed Fatdog left the ashtray in the dash.

dude, if you have time to drive this thing and smoke, you my friend, are the man......

DSC02308.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Are the rear tires 33x21.5 MT's?
If so those are the same size tires I bought for my sons Nash.He don't like them now,so he is going to run reg. tires.

ya there 33x21.5 mt sportsmans. i usually run a large tire on everything i build ,but this is the largest ive run so far. i ran 31x19.5 on my last build and dont have any complants about them.what did your son dislike?

Any of you guys have any good leads on finding rubber components for my Austin? Such as headlight backing rubbers, doorstops, hoodstops, etc. Any leads would be appreciated. Preferrably on our side of the planet would be great.

Latest posts

Back