baby coors can

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the cool kids are using red bull (or some other high test drink) these days. I remember the old cans, they seemed so think compared to modern cans. If course I wasn't of age at that time but we had them sitting around our family cabin.

Kevin, those caffiend cans probably are about the right size but i relate better to the beer cans of my misspent youth. :D Saw one the other day on a car and remembered how clever i thought they were to use back in the sixties. The earthmobile doesn't have a hood so everyone will get to marvel.:rolleyes:
Yep Gas i am watching that little Coors. thanks

BUe3n2Q2kKGrHgoOKi4EjlLmZ1SBKNuJNYz.jpg

I found a full can of Schlitz a while back.
We used to drive to Wyoming for Coors, it was like the holy grail. You could be instantly cool with a couple cases, not sure why. Now this is Bud country, every likker store has 3/4 of their cooler space taken up by that reservation rot gut. Even my friends here drink the chit and complain if I try to bring any decent beer.
Well, anyway, the small can coil cover is a great idea. It gives me an idea to find an old additive can, maybe Bardahl.

I remember the watered down 3.2 Coors back when I wasn't old enough to buy the higher alcohol volume stuff. We used to go through alot of it. It wasn't much more than plain water but we thought it was great! Man, if I had known all those cans would have been worth something today, I would have held on to a few dozen.

T1

Yup, I lived in western NE back in the day and we'd drive to Torrington, WY and smuggle Coors back to NE. I didn't matter if it was the 3.2 stuff or not. You just drank twice as much! :eek:

Latest posts

Back