Baby it's cold outside

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my trip to the Puget sound last week, I'm ready to move. I'm even considering moving back to Alaska where winter is fun, except the extreme lack of old tin up there.
At least I did get a couple picks in this week and have another good one lined up as soon as the mud dries up.

Yikes! I'm heading to DC in the morning and will be there until Saturday morning.

Oh, and in seven days I'm going to wax the car!!

We got a bit here last night. They were calling for 2-4"...Got about 1/4"![cl They can't seem to call em correctly!:D

Speaking of women's names, I live in Regina... "the town that rhymes with fun." :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• spring.jpg
    spring.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Speaking of women's names, I live in Regina... "the town that rhymes with fun." :D

I went to high school with a girl that her name rhymed with Regina - it was actually spelled Vagina. I always wondered if she changed her name when she was able.

Oh, I think next week the forecast is for +1˚!!!

I went to high school with a girl that her name rhymed with Regina - it was actually spelled Vagina. I always wondered if she changed her name when she was able.

Oh, I think next week the forecast is for +1˚!!!

poor kid
that is like a boy named dong

Latest posts

Back