Back for a bit

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrecker55

Hey guys, missed ya all, things here been going to hell slowly over the last year. Any how time for a new start, I'm only 57, shouldn't be to to tuff. Lack of work has kept me broke, wife has been sick with all kinds of stuff last 7 yrs, finally got far enuff behind there taking my home the first of the year. I will keep workin on the stuff I have commited to and maybe move my shop over to a friends. I will be looking for some employment and anywhere sounds good right now.I 'm selling my Project and a bunch of tools I really can live without. I see a bunch of you guys going thru the same stuff and I knew I would be joining you eventually. But like my truck burnin up last year, nothing to worry about, tomorrows another day and I will make it. Just wanted to thank you guys and RRR for being around when I needed to get my mind off the daily problems and see all your cool projects. I get on my feet again and I'll get another car build going. Check out my build thread and see if you need anything or PM me, have to much stuff for sale to list
Thx~Tim

man the wonderful economy grabs another one:mad:
hate to hear of your misfortune, but it does sound as if you've got a handle on a positive attitude...that's half the battle
keep the RRR nation informed-i'm sure there are those out here who can help

HRP

I'm very sorry to see you having problems wrecker55. I really hate to see things like this happen to people. I surely hope you are able to come through better than ever.

Latest posts

Back