Back in it !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pan head ron

Banned
Hi gang my name is Ron aka pan head because I ride a 1948 pan head H.D. among other motorcycles . I'm fresh out of the work force and enjoying retirement from the Automotive Industry.just picked up a 34 ford , 5 window coup and working to put it back on the street where she belongs . I'v always liked the rat rod look so I don't no what she going to look like when she's done ! but that's half the fun I think. I found Rat Rods Rile on the internet and liked what I saw so here I am, looking forward to pickin some brains out there for some ideals ? tell next time, bust em lose and have some fun...

Welcome to the site
Sounds like a reason to post pics and then start a build thread [P Since you don't have anything else to do [ddd

Welcome from Michigan.....

Nice to have you and congrats on the retirement....pics would be nice....and a build thread also good...[cl

Well I'm still trying to post some pic's and can't seem to find anything that will help me do this ! The Info in FAQ helped but ! when I try to do what it's telling me ! It can't be done ... It said to go to " user CP " and click on pic's and albums ! but that link is not there ! so I can't post any pic's of my progress on my build or start a build thread !! So fare all I'm getting out of this web sit is frustration !! It don't look good for RRR if I can't do what I need to do on here ! If I'm doing something worng can someone Please tell me before I go and do something Evil !! lol...

Welcome to the site.
My in-laws are from down river.
When I post pics I post them from my desk top. No host needed.
If you try to post to many at once it will give you trouble.
Don't give up. I am on other sites as well and this is without a doubt the best one out there.
Quality of work is second to none. And the people are very friendly and forthcoming with their knowledge.
Good luck and hang in there....
Torchie.

I'll give you the old guy method...no photobucket stuff...

go to post reply..scroll down to manage attachments....click on that and a window will open that has spaces and browse button..click browse and chose a pic from your file....double click on it and it will put it in the browse line in that drop down window....I'd only do a couple at first...then click download and it downloads....then don't exit but hit the close window button and you should be good to go....if the file is too large it will let you know...hope that helps.....from an Old guy....LOL..:D

PH.....

Still trying to post pic's and start a Build thread but still no luck . Can anyone tell me how to start a Thread ? thanks ....

Go to the builds section....then just post a thread.it will start you out....as for the pic's I am not sure what you could be doing wrong....but we will try this again....go to post reply....scroll down to Manage Attachments...click on that....a window will pop open that allows you to put in a number of photos from your computer files or from a URL ....select Browse and go to your pic files..pic one and double click or single click and then hit insert and your file name will fall into that Browse line....then just hit Upload wait for it to appear under current attachments and then just click on close this window.....it will appear in your post when you submit reply.....good luck.....

Attachments

• 55chevybadman-pc229.jpg
    55chevybadman-pc229.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 1
sorry forgot to take out the one I was playing with

wanted to make sure I got the right names for the areas to click on.... :D

Latest posts

Back