banned

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

i went over to hotrodders.com and read alittle and decidied to join, i posted my intro and now i'm banned forever. all i said is i love to talk hot rods, rat rods and t-buckets, i love them all. i guess i should just stay home. they said i was a spammer.[ddd

You could always tell them....

If I'm spam then eat me.....or not....don't they like rat rods either???? wonder what ticked them off?? Did you send out a virus with your post??? Either way...we still like Ya...:D

so hack them and spamm em lol no... not really

i really guess i don't need to talk to them anyway. this is the best site i have been on and never had a problem.:)

I actually asked them to ban me years ago. Their dumb mod, Jon, was on a witch hunt and was accusing Corkey Coker of stuff like being a pedofile. I got p***ed , along with another member, and we had the nerve to question him about it. His loyal cheerleaders started jumping on us so I told Jon to ban me, and he did. I just found it to be a very strange forum. Someone they slandered actually sued Jon and he was asking for donations to fight the lawsit.

Don

It don't sound like a forum I want anything to do with. Sounds a lot like the main demolition derby forum I used to visit all the time.

i went there a few times
but it wasnt any fun and i didnt learn anything.
might as well hang out here eh? :D

besides
they didnt like my jokes.........

Haha! I had the same experience. Seemed like nice guys but booooring!!

I'm sure there's lots of good info but just not much fun to hang out there.

did ya hear the one about the one legged dwarf and the druid princess?
oh wait
i dont wanna get banned here too!
nevermind.....;)

I took a look at hotrodders.com.
it's a business like EGO edge gamers designed to appear as a community and make use of the gaming community to form commercial social network and get paid by advertisers
Hell even the "non afilliated" protestant christian churches send money to a council(s) of churches which directs their platform.
You'll find visiting "brothers" who for all intents and purposes are federal agents checking into the church to make sure they aren't talking politics and such.
it's really weird when government agents show up for church pretending to be someone else. they stick out like a sore thumb.
The IRS has a rule for 5013c non profit corporations to avoid promoting any idea or value that conflicts with the greater social order.
They have actually pulled the not for profit status of churches and taxed them, and shut them down because they preached Jesus would return during the end times to rule over the world...because that ideology is deemed by the government contrary to the social order.
Government psychologists have deeply embedded programs into religion for religious leaders to direct the thinking and activities of their flock at the direction of government when requested. They maintain these liaisons.

Google and Facebook are CIA front organizations with government money driving their growth.

When the embassy in Benghazi was going to be attacked the ambassador who also was a CIA asset who armed the rebels...an arms trader...
...when he put the message out the embassy was going to be attacked it was not a phone call to the cia or the white house. it was a text message in an online gaming community>

A lot of these "social networks" are either being trolled by intelligence gatherers or they are receiving money from them for access.
I wouldn't expect the government not to...that's what we pay them for..to keep their eyes open.
Government involvement has a certain smell or feel to it
So does commercial involvement
The lesson is:
You can tell when something just doesn't fit and Hotrodders.com looks like a car hobby oriented version of EGO gamers... a corporate comercialization of social networking the ultimate goal not being community but commerce.
There are many different similarities you could point to between Hotrodding and EGO and in the grand scheme of things where almost nothing is as it appears I'm not surprised.

Most social networks your going to find whether it's a gang, a nightclub or bar, or a motorcycle club, or a church, or a website....
have an owner(s) who is profiting from commercializing his organization or one day hopes to. that's just the way it is.
Those who appear to be a danger to the commerce meet Mr Mayhem [ddd

hotrodders.com

Tried out the sight but read a thread with guy asking how to time a S.B. Chevy and out of 10 responces not one of them had a clue. Bunch of want-to- bes that don't know anything.:cool:

I actually asked them to ban me years ago. Their dumb mod, Jon, was on a witch hunt and was accusing Corkey Coker of stuff like being a pedofile. I got p***ed , along with another member, and we had the nerve to question him about it. His loyal cheerleaders started jumping on us so I told Jon to ban me, and he did. I just found it to be a very strange forum. Someone they slandered actually sued Jon and he was asking for donations to fight the lawsit.

Don

I quit going there then too. The company was Streetbeasts. I popped in for a few days about a year ago and it turns out Jon might have been right about them, they scammed lots of people out of money and had a crappy product that didn't meet up to the promises, then went under. I still don't thik an administrator should use the top banner in his forum to grind personal axes. Also a mod called Centerline HATES anything labeled ratrod. Just a good place to stay away from. Lots of posers and bored punk kids claiming to have nice cars. there used to be a Russian kid who claimed to have a 70 Buick GS stage 3 and would go on and on about it.

I guess that we (collectively)..

Can't seem to understand why a "Car Guy" "Motor head" "Gear Head" or whatever you want to call us....would dislike other types of motorized vehicles, bikes, boats or whatever.....seems maybe, we (us collectively) might be the only ones that get it.....JMHO....but regardless of me not liking Mopars personally, I still appreicate the guys that do, I dig the way they get into them, I enjoy looking at them and I value their appreiciation of the car.....do I own one no...do I like motorized vehicles and their builders, owners and fans.....you bet....again..JMHO..

Lol! It's the RRR's SVG anti-stray feature. :D

:D:D:D

Yep. Tripper's watchin'!
CodyRayGun.jpg

i did write the webmaster and asked why i was banned and they will not respond. maybe it could of been my handle deckofficerhater (it's a old navy thing), or the fact that i used fng in my intro title. i use the 26Trodster on three sites and don't post much on two of them, on some of the older sites i go by odie, and another site that i will never go back to i went by heart-of-dixie-t. like i said this is the best site around, it doesn't matter what your building it is welcome here.[cl

The RRR MOD SVG.....!!!

:D:D:D

Yep. Tripper's watchin'!
CodyRayGun.jpg

Faster than a speeding bullet...able to leap tall buildings in a single bound....he can change the course of a mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands....and who, diguised as Tripper, fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and THE AMERICAN WAY!!!!!!

i went there a few times
but it wasnt any fun and i didnt learn anything.
might as well hang out here eh? :D

besides
they didnt like my jokes.........

billy someone sent me a e-mail about marijuana and gay marriage, i don't believe i'll post it here because i do like this site. if you would like to have it pm me your address.

Latest posts

Back