be careful guys

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at work when this happened so WC is picjing up the tab, otherwise I would have done the same thing.

Just soo you understand, superglue burns like a "BIGDOG"

yeeouch.

Small scrape!!! ; - >

I guess so joe,
What the pics don't show is the bone i cut into.
I got a 1/2 cast on my right arm up to my elbow almost. Needless to say, I will now carry a pair of side cutters in my pocket from now on.

Flatster,
Man... that's a nice little scrape. I shoulda posted my ankle encounter... now THAT was a cut!!! ; - >

BoB

thank god for insurance! i got my itemized statement from the hospital, $1000 for 5 stitches! it only cost me a 1/4 of that though so I can count myself lucky.

Insurance... don't get me started. My last hospital bill was $200,000. My insurance company refused to pay it at first. And I started getting bills. After a lengthy arguments with dozens of people at the insurance company, they finally say they are going to pay. (just short of going to court).
But all this may ruin my credit. Insurance companys are just ther to rip you off if they can.

they finally say they are going to pay. (just short of going to court).

On the ballot tuesday, here in Washington is referendum, 67 I believe. That if rejected will not allow you to sue an insurance company if the reject a reasonable claim. In other words the insurance companies are trying to take away our right to sue.
You guys here in Washington need to look at that cardfully and make sure to get out and vote. I sent my ballot in a week ago.

Big rip!!!

Insurance... don't get me started. Insurance companys are just ther to rip you off if they can.

They just caught Allstate rippin' off people big time. It appears they were sold an idea by another company to systematically keep from paying their policy holders. What's new!?!?!

BoB

Latest posts

Back