Beer of choice

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankus

I like Michelob Light because of my father, but drink Keystones because of price most of the time. Any recommendations that don't include quit??

I drink Keystones because of price most of the time.

And Keith says thank you, regardless of price...

Keith-Stone2.jpg

I only drink Heinikens and only when I'm mad. It mellows me out.

I actually quit drinking decades ago because one day, I saw a bunch of drunk guys and thought, "Do I act like that?". I use to be a bouncer in a strip club.

I don't drink a lot but love a cold one or three after a hot summer day. I mostly like premium imports but will gag down a cheap swill if offered one, just to be polite.
I buy Boulevard unfiltered wheat, Fat tire ain't bad. I love Stienlager and Pilsner Urquell but can't find either around here. Tsing Toa is awesome, most chinese restaurants have it.
My friends are ghetto and like Bud, gives me hearburn and headaches.

Must be a hundred different Canadian beers here, but my favorite is American Coors,if their out,Bud is my next choice.
Brian

Coors Lite, Lowenbrau, Michelob and pretty much anything except Budwheezer....like WB it gives me a serious headache!:mad:

I guess my beer of choice is Corona with a lime, but most times I drink Miller Lite because my Sons do and that is what we keep around. But mainly I like to have a draft beer when out to dinner, and they usually have Bud , which is ok with me. I lived in Latrobe, Pa for years, so Rolling Rock is another one I like. If it's wet and cold I'm not real fussy. :D

We tried those home draft beer things Miller and some others were selling and the beer was great at first, but then the co2 leaked out and it got flat quickly. We tried it 3 times and same thing happened. I don't think they got the mechanics perfected yet, and Miller even refunded the $ 20.00 we paid for the last one, when I complained to them. I notice they aren't being sold here any more, so maybe they have given up on them.

DOn

miller high life cold or room tempurature but in the winter I preffer room temp. if I feel like treating myself fosters and if Im feeling rich (which hasn't happened in a while ) guinesse room temp.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's on a day ending in "y".

I prefer "Glacier Fresh" Kokanee, made in Creston, British Columbia, Canada. Must be painfully cold, and surrounded by 23 of it's best friends. [dr

222573.jpg

The best stuff in the world comes from BC. Pamela Anderson for example, remember her on Tool Time? .......damn, now I gotta go. [ddev

lisa-pamela-anderson.jpg

Yuengling Lager from America's Oldest Brewery. Lager Light and Black and Tan are good too. The brewery is only about 30 miles from here and anywhere around here, if you ask for a "lager", it's a given that it's Yuengling

800x600Family.jpg

Latest posts

Back