Big Block Bantam

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now I know why you have not posted in a few days. This is not good. I've got just the opposite problem, sense my prostrate cancer surgery two years ago. I know they will have you back on all cylinders in no time, thinking of you, get well soon.

Having had a catheter after having kidney stones scoped out, I know what misery you must be in. Hope they get you sorted out real quick Bob.
It's amazing the new parts they have for our worn out bodies these days. A new exhaust pipe and you'll be good to go! :D

Thanks for your concern. I think I overheard the docs discussing steroids. Blockage is right at the tip and is scar tissue. How the heck that can happen I don't know. No mention of ongoing catheter

I've been working on both cars doing minor jobs like brake lines and trans cooler lines. Nothing picture worthy. Until this bump in the road.

Well Bob, there are lots of little things to do on both cars, good therapy. ;);)

For us that are not building we like any and all pictures.[;)

Got to keep the dragster ready for the race season.:D

Feel better soon :D
It had to feel really good when it first went in, not peeing for a day or so can be very uncomfortable, if i remember right. :eek:
Sending positive thoughts your way. :D

I had the same problem 20 years ago minor surgery hurt like hell for about a week, scar tissue they told me was from diaper rash ?

Sorry to hear about your troubles Bob, wishing you a speedy full recovery

I'm sure if they take too long you will just toss a piece of stainless brake line in there and keep on moving![cl

In all seriousness I hope you get better soon.

This morning the cath was removed. A camera trip through my system came out aok. Late this afternoon, back in ER for another catheter. System no workee. Back to square one and more discomfort for at least a few days. I didn't ask which country the catheter was made in. Sorry BED. I wanted it now! Oh what a relief it is!

Thur. catheter was removed and the Doc sent me home with a "do it yourself" kit. It is not my friend.:eek:

Latest posts

Back