Big Brother is Watching You

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is NOT BS but it is OT to cars so I put it here. Associated Press , Baltimore Md. Gov Martin O'Malley proposed a new initiative Friday to keep a better eye on juvenile offenders with satellite-based monitoring. The plan calls for attaching global positioning system equipment to the ankles of the offenders. That should scare the he!! out of EVERYBODY. Gentlemen Big Brother now has thetechnoligy to monitor our every move AND is now quietly looking for ways to get us to accept it. Mass searches at air ports,cameras everywhere , the Patriot act etc are fed to us as ways to keep us safe. Money with tracking strips ,radio frequency tracking in stores , hidden chips in stuff we buy is here now and in use. The day will come when boobis america asks to have a chip implanted in their arm. It is now done to animals and I read last week some people are having it done. Because our government wont swiftly and adaquitly punish law breakers the rest of us will have our liberties taken away -the police state is rushing towards us .What can we do to stop it ? Nothing is my guess, can we prepare for it , I really dont know at this point But I do know this , we ignore it at our peril.LFE

Last edited:
LFE, you are right and wrong at the same time. I know as well as you do that everything you said about big brother and the coming police state is 100% accurate. However your statement that we likely can't do anything about it is 100% incorrect, and here is why. I have personally been talking to people about this topic for 5 yrs now. Ever since I woke up to the sevarity of what is going on. At that time, out of every 10 people that I talked to 9 walked away saying I was crazy or I don't want to hear about it. Now out of every 10 it's more like 8 stand there and say yes I know and they want to talk more about it. That is where the change is. That is where the power to stop it is. When the people are educated to the facts, then the old tricks don't work anymore.
This is how I see it. I may not be the right person to change it all, but I might tell the right person. Just look at how one man is responsible for raising over 10 million dollars for the Ron Paul campain, and all because he was a simple man with a simple idea. Words are weapons and the truth truly can set you free. Just last week I was having this convesation with my boss. He is of the oppinion that none of this affects him. I said to him, One day your going to be at a party or a social situation where you over hear someone that you respect more than me talking about this and you will say to yourself, wow Randy has been telling me about this stuff for years......... I could tell by the look on his face that this has already happened. My point is that most people can't take it all at once, but rather they wake up with bit size pieces. Just keep talking.

ther was a time when i could care less for politics and i never even volted untill the gay marreing thing came about .[I volted againt it]
But i too sence that something big is comeing our way and that more than most people are more into there everyday lives and dont realize that the changes are coming.
Losing our middle class is just one Of a lote to come.what time i was in the navy i learned some things about our government that really saprized me .
And if a simple person like myself can see it ,i dont understand why others can't?
And i have a hard time beleiving that terrerism is the only reason that we went to war ?
I dont know what the future holds but i get some very ''bad'' vibes about it!!

Do you have a 2002 or newer auto or a cell phone with a slim card. If so they know were you are.

Well if I want to move about freely, then I just have to leave the cell phone at home and I'm ok. I know there's no GPS tracking device in my Studebakers and my daily is a ten year old rebuildable that I put back together to beat...ahhhh I mean drive back and forth to work.

Now all I have to do is stay away from the cities with their traffic monitoring cameras and I can stay hidden from BB :D

Thanks for your response rod guy.If you have been on to this for 5 years you know more about the mechanics of it than i do at this point. I'm a johnny come lately on the subject. Having said this I can tell you that I have been on top of a lot of other govt issues and i can tell you , all , I mean all of my efforts have born NO fruit. Talking to people has made me feel good and i know of a number of folks who now feel better about their ability to talk about this stuff because of what they learned from me. However we have had no impact on any of it. Social security is still an empty -shell game,and will remain so ,the border still is a sieve and will remain so and every thing else i tried to influence has not changed. If you elevate your self above the masses you become a target of those who have the power to remove you. I got close to that line once ,got the sh!t scared out of me and until latley have been keeping my thoughts confined to a small group of like minded people. Which of the parties or candidates besides Paul is going to change anything, NONE of them really care about us. Lets just see what kind of interest this thread generates. Not much is my guess.LFE

I agree with just about everything said except the can't do anything about it. Life has been good for a long time and my parents generation was very apathetic. My generation is a bit different. We know were getting screwed out of retirement, benefits, health insurance, and freedom. I'm suprised at how many people are willing to take interest in politics now. It's pretty cool. If we stick together and spread the word we can vote for people that make change, that simple. The constitution gives me the right to to fight the government with force if need be and I'll do that if i have to, but I think we can avoid that if we stay involved. :D

Joe I'm not being a smart ass or contrary here .We both want the same thing I think. To quote you "If we stick together and spread the word we can vote for people that make change,that simple." Ok i am sticking with like minded people , in fact i have for years. I do spread the word,I have called many talk radio shows,written countless letters to the editor of my local paper,never missed an oportunity to speak up.On voting for people who make change happen-now there is the problem , you also say and i quote " We know we are getting screwed out of retirement benefits - i assume you mean the Social Security Hoax - health ins -dont get that one- i'm still getting my medicare ins- and freedom. So tell me please which of the present people i can vote for is for changing Social Security, and which one is for giving us more freedom. Not the 3 democrat Senators who have presided over all the things that are wrong. And the Republicans are not much better can you say Patriot act . So who is this agent of real change we can vote for , I'm looking but i dont see one . Do you? pray tell who is it .LFE

I usually stay out of political threads, but reading the two above I had to jump in. It seems like the elections in my life time, have gone from voteing for the best person for the job, to voting for the lesser of evils. Or maybe I am just getting old.

first-sometimes it is that way bonehead-vote for the lesser of two evils

now LFE- Right on as far as social security-that along with watching my wifes grandfather loose everything from the airlines when they axed his pension. Basically- Young people only have what they set aside to rely on when they get old. You can't trust corporations or the gov to provide.

Health care-You are still getting benefits-thats great. Right now we are on the verge of providing "social" medicine for the poor and the status quo for people that work. From everything I've read this will be based on your income-so in otherwords-even though i don't make much-i probably make more then enough in the governments eyes to help pay for healthcare for people who are not willing to work as hard as me or become american citizens and enough to be required by them to pay for my own health care. It's been touted as the same as requiring car insurance by some. Well, I can choose to not drive and not have auto insurance, but i can't choose to not have a body and so therfore they will not let me choose (just take my money). This to me is the loss of healthcare for the middle class. All the focus will be on helping the poor that cannot afford healthcare-the rich can afford whatever they want-I will be stuck footing two bills and trying to get the best healthcare I can afford.

Freedom-Defending the nation from terriosts! 24/7- we just need authority to tap anyones phone lines anytime-etc.etc.etc. The list of needs will continue to grow unless we say enough is enough and we would rather risk the terriosts then be under scrutiny ever second of our lives. Thats the police state you say is happening- I agree with you here.

Agent of change- I'll be honest here, chances are whoever wins the primary will probably not be an agent of change. I plan to vote for Ron Paul in the primary anyways- and to be quite honest- I don't agree with 100% of his views-just more then other canidates. I will never cast a vote in the primary for someone that I think will win because I want my vote to count. Even if it means my vote may not be worth much all by itself. What I mean by saying we need to give votes to the people that will make changes is that over time we need to move towards this goal. The road to a police state and big money control has been a long road traveled over time and built up using events like 9/11 as catalysts. The road back will also be a long hard fought road of voting for the right people. If rule of law is maintained then we will be ok. If not, well, then your right, there isn't much that can be done except hiding grandpas old twenty two in the attic and waiting for the right time to take the country back. I think we are a ways away from anything like that happening just yet though.

Anyways-that was alot of typing:D, if anything LFE-keep saying what your saying-it polarizes people into wanting to do something. Telling them they can't and they will, tell them they can and they'll relaxe in front of the boob tube. :p

Boy, this is a tough subject for sure. :confused: First off let me say I am pretty much a liberal and I want Government to keep their noses out of my life. Now, that being said, I also want them to protect me from people who want to do us harm.

911 changed all the rules. Up until then we all thought we Americans were safe on our soil, then along comes a camel jockey (is that PC?.......I don't care! :p) who gets a bunch of religious fanatics who are willing to go to whatever place they call Heaven by flying airliners into our country and using them as bombs.

The world has changed. I can't walk in my neighborhood any more because all of the 16 year old punks who envision themselves as "gangstas" make it too dangerous to do so. Kids now go into schools and start shooting innocent students and teachers for no reason whatsoever. When police stop someone now they never know if the guy (or girl) is going to shoot them or run.

I don't like the idea of chips being implanted in people, it seems like some Science Fiction movie, but let's face it, the world is going to h*** in a hand basket. We are doing this to ourselves, and have nobody else to blame. We have gone from a world where we didn't even lock our doors at night to one where we all sleep with a loaded gun beside our bed. If no one sees this deterioration of our quality of life they must live in a very special place. So if they want to put monitors on people who do not respect the laws I am all for it. In fact, build an island somewhere and let them all live there.

We adults sure have left a H*** of a world for our children to inherit.

Don

Latest posts

Back