Bigg news in my area

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellobox

I've been on here for a while now and have chatted with quiet a few of you. Some know that my fiance was pregnant. Yes I say was cause she had the baby the other night. I've got me a little girl now. Little miss Chloe Marie Hamm weighing in at 8lbs and 3oz. measuring in at 21inches. She has her mommy's attitude and chin and daddy's complexion.

Attachments

• DSCN0837.jpg
    DSCN0837.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN0833.jpg
    DSCN0833.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0834.jpg
    DSCN0834.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 35
Congrats....did you get "the first" car shirt for her yet? Never to young to start 'em enjoying the hobby.

Congrats again!

Congrats!

Yep... congrats! Won't be long & she'll be askin' for a new car! Believe me... little girls will break u're heart! :D:D:D

BoB

Reading

It appears you may have been reading Donsrods' book,
Babies and Other Hazards of Sex: How to Make a Tiny Person in Only 9 Months, with Tools You Probably Have around the Home by Dave Barry. :D

Congrats,
Rattler

Congrats and well done its the most beautiful thing you've built :)

I see a Tot Rod in your future :D

Just a thought does this make her a Jello Baby :confused: (do you have Jelly Baby sweets in USA?)

Congrats!!!

Our first will be here in December. Its funny cause if its a girl, her name will be Chloe Elizabeth. So congrats on the little girl. Let me know how the first 5 months go so ill be prepared, lol.

Congrats on a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name....my daughter was almost a Chloe'.

thank you all

thanks for all the comments. to answer some of the questions you all asked.....
No she has no car shirt yet, we decided to wait til her first car show and get her one.
she dows have to wait for a car when she hits 15, she's got an 88 volkswagen golf on the way that we're making into a import racer and will be hers when she turns 15 and i plan to get a rat rod project goin with her and so when she graduates college i'll trade her the rat for the golf. Give her a rat rod to show off.

the first couple days have been fun but exhausting. She's a total daddy's girl. all she wants is daddy and wont really go to sleep less its on daddy. lol. i love her to death tho.

Updates on the rug rat

Well I believe I just found an excuse for a new truck project. I bought a little 2wd dakota a week ago and everytime I head out to the barn to work on her the youngin wants out there with daddy and she is the best little thing ever now at 8 months old as she sits in the driver seat making car sounds. Lol. I believe she has now taken over daddy's truck. I can put her up in the bed and she is the happiest little camper you've ever seen. We have an idea for the truck and after running it past her she screams with a smile on her little face.

Truck plans are to paint a sky blue with a pearl stripe down the side with a red pinstripe to accent it. A little bit of chrome accents will be located here and there on it. We are pulling the v6 3.9 and replacing and its tranny with a 360 v8 and a 727 3 speed trans. Such a fun truck for the little one to look forward to in the future.

Latest posts

Back