Billetproof 2012 Ypsilanti, MI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see them come up for sale, pretty frequently... The last few I have seen were around 800 ... I seen one that was in great shape on eBay for around 1500 I think...

Good luck

You see them come up for sale, pretty frequently... The last few I have seen were around 800 ... I seen one that was in great shape on eBay for around 1500 I think...

Good luck

At least they are cheaper compared to the '34 ford grills...saw one the other night that was for 2200 remanufactured not original...I am going to try and find a '33 or '34 grill for my build here...

Hey Guys,
I Loved the woodie teardrop camper. I have a friend that has one buit out of old wood like that but it runs horizontal with the wood. I have an original 1947 KenSkill teardrop and a homebuilt woodie.
The woodie is for sale on TearJerkers.net in the classifies. I'm the Chapter Director the "Mountaineers of Wv." in the chapter sections. If you check the gathering albums at the top of the forum and scroll down to 2011,2012 MoWV Fall Foliage Gathering, you'll see how many and how much fun we have in Oct. This yr we want to include cars for a change and have locals come see what we do.
As I say on TearJerkers...Til later by the fire--John T.

Amazing cars and trucks too many to pic a favorite. After seeing all the Fleetlines I really wish I could of kept my 51.

Latest posts

Back