Billetproof Florida 2012 photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent coverage, Gas. Nice variety too. Any idea of the number of cars?

I like to go through show coverage pics several times. Easy to miss unique features the first time.

Okay...I'm Done. This is the last of them.

I have been waiting until the end, and biting my tounge all the while. There are so many great shots, of some wonderful rides. Really glad you went, so I get my annual coverage of the event. Thanks for taking me along down the photbucket highway. [cl

Thanks for sharing Gastrick!! Great pics!!
Any idea what the cut down Mercury was on the first page?
I couldn't figure out what it was!!

If you are talking about the sectioned silver one, it is a 50-ish Ford (49-51) The guy really had some serious body work in that one.

Don

Thanks for sharing Gastrick!! Great pics!!
Any idea what the cut down Mercury was on the first page?
I couldn't figure out what it was!!

Don is correct, it's a 49-51 Ford Victoria that has been chopped AND sectioned. Plus a host of other body mods. Here's a straight on side shot.

That Ford runs pretty good too. I was driving back from BP in my roadster at about 65-70 on I 75 and he blew by me. I bet he even has a/c and stereo in there ! :D As for me, I was dodging bugs. :p

Don

I'm just starting to get my hearing back :D

Haha, ME TOO ! :D In fact, they are ringing right now. I am also pretty sunburned, even though I put lots of spf 50 on for the ride. My neck is also a little stiff from holding my head against 70 mph wind for 5 hours.

Isn't hot rodding FUN ????? I can't wait for next year to do it all over again ! :p

Don

Latest posts

Back