Billetproof Florida Drags & Ocala Car Show Video Features

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in Florida from Friday night October 22nd until Monday morning October 25th...I plan to hit up the Rats and Rods show in Ocala on Saturday and go to the Drags on Sunday before my flight back to Michigan...I will be down there doing photo shoots and video show coverage for a DVD that we are in the process of producing..I'd like to set up 3-4 features while I'm down here..basically video your car/truck cruising around, do a on camera interview with you telling about what all your car/truck has and just build details and possibly I'll be able to get some pin-up models to pose with your vehicle as well

if anyone is interested in this please send me your info so we can set it up...name,email,phone number,forum name, vehicle year/make/model and a few picts of your ride..PM them to me, reply on this thread or email me at [email protected]

if all goes well your vehicle will be featured in a DVD seen across the country by many people!

www.arrowoodrodkustom.com

Arroowood, The Rods And Rats show looked to be real good last year. You should have a good time there and at the drags. Make sure and go through the drag racing museum if you haven't been.

I'm hustling to get my 27 done for the drags. If worst comes to worst I have my mini bike almost done for those races. :D:D

Gastrick is right, this event is one of the best going and the museum is beyond belief.

Don

+3 on the museum. Tons of awesome stuff in there. Make sure you hit all the buildings as there is alot to see!

rats and rods

that sounds realy cool ,theres gonna be 7 or 8 stripers on one lucky persons ride doin a panel jam ,look me up when your there i'll be the one runnin around tryin to keep things runnin smoothly ,john ,:eek: altered iron c.c.

sounds good, hope to meet up with ya..I'll be walking about with a short blonde girl with big boobs so wont be hard to miss haha and I'll be wearing my Arrowood Hot Rod Company shirt but maybe a white one not a black one, we'll see

Attachments

• DSC03064.jpg
    DSC03064.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
so if you haven't already given me your contact info and you want to do a feature there is still time or feel free to find me at the show..I attached my media pass card so you can see my ugly mug shot and I also attached a picture of my girl (hope she don't mind me posting short shorts picts online) a picture of the shirt I'll be wearing (may be in white) and also the camcorder & camera I'll be bringing unless my camcorder is not fixed in time then I'll just have my small HD camcorder but it still will do the trick...anyways don't be shy to come say hey even if you don't want a feature or any footage of your vehicle, I always like to meet hot rod guys/gals and put a face to the screen names

Attachments

• Media Pass3.jpg
    Media Pass3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3784.JPG
    IMG_3784.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03064.jpg
    DSC03064.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1286987600398.jpg
    1286987600398.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Alpha350.jpg
    Alpha350.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
I fly in tonight at 10pm :) if anyone want's me to bring some of the new shirts along please let me know as I'm packing right now I need to know what style shirt and what size..check my for sale thread on the shirts if your unsure about them

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 8
long night in daytona beach last night ended up sleeping in and missed the drags :( got a lot of coverage at the Ocala show though..if anyone is around Ocala today hit me up and let's do a feature for the DVD!

Latest posts

Back