Thompson International Speedway Welcomes The New England Summer Nationals

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Home | Directions | Accommodations | Pre-Register | 2013 Event Flyer | Buy Event DVD's | More to Come!

Thursday, July 4, 2013.

Thompson International Speedway Welcomes The New England Summer Nationals!
The 23rd annual New England Summer Nationals has a brand new home at the Thompson International Speedway!

This huge motorsports complex is located just a few miles south from where this event has been held for the past 22 years. Thompson, Connecticut is a rural town and a quick 15 minute drive south on Rte 395 and it is located in the northeastern corner of Connecticut just over the Massachusetts and Rhode Island borders.

Keeping this show in close proximity to the original location is very important to show owner and promoter Bob Moscoffian! The move became an absolute necessity with the constantly increasing costs of the original location. This show is all about it's fans and the people who participate in it and the only way too prevent increasing admission and participation prices it had to be moved to another location!

The new location will allow the show to grow while keeping costs the same! It is the same show we all love! Nothing has changed except the location! Bob and his staff are working harder than ever to make this the show everyone will remember for years to come! Trust Bob... he will not disappoint you!

The 23rd Annual New England Summer Nationals will be the BEST show ever!
Without a doubt the 2013 show will be the show everyone will talk about for years! By moving the show to Thompson it can grow into a whole new direction full of fun and exciting things but at the same time the show will return to it's roots bringing back fun things we did years ago like Slo-Drags, Teeter Totter, Muffler Rapping and the list goes on! All of this is on top of everything we all love.... the Wild Burnouts, Incredible Flamers, Lowriders, Drags that we all love!

New and Exciting Happenings are Planned for 2013!
There will be all kinds of new, fun and exciting things planned for this years show! The track, pit's and surrounding area will be full of activity so you will have plenty to see and do, One of the biggest changes with the new location is the ability to have grandstand seating! With a seating capacity of 13,000 there is plenty of room for everyone and every seat has a clear view of all the action and is FREE with your regular paid admission, NO HIDDEN COSTS!

This Will Be The Event People Will Talk About For Years.... Trust Me The 2013 New England Summer Nationals will be the hottest automotive Mardi Gras of New England! The support I have received from NESN fans is overwhelming and to show how much I appreciate this I will make this the best damn show anywhere!!! I have many activity's planned, new and old!

This is only a small sample of the activity's I have planned for 2013!
Of course we will still have the wildest burnouts and flamers but with the new venue at Thompson Speedway now we can have real side by side shootout drag racing! 100ft? 200ft? Maybe longer but it will be better than the Tunnel! Wanna race your buddies? Set up a grudge match and see who's got the fastest car!

Wanna Race on the highest-banked oval track in New England?
Well here is your chance! Now you can have a chance to make several supervised laps around the highest banked 5/8 mile oval in New England! There will be groups of 15 - 20 cars running supervised laps to keep everyone safe! How cool is that!

Here's Just a Few Highlights of The 4 Day Weekend Event
This is only a fraction of the action! The huge Summer Nat's 25ft x 25ft Drive-In will be playing every night! All weekend long Swap Meet (reserve your space now)! Vendors Row featuring a Mobile Dyno! Helicopter Rides and much much more!

Crank Up the Volume to Enjoy This New England Summer Nationals Highlight Video!

This is NOT your average boring car show!
The New England Summer Nationals is many things but BORING is NOT one of them! When you attend this Moscoffian Performance Show there is one big thing that you can count on.... PLENTY OF EXCITEMENT and ACTION EVERYWHERE YOU TURN... BOTH DAY & NIGHT!!!

Each day there is plenty of Hot Cars, Hot Bikes & Hot Girlz!
Beginning every morning Hot Rods will be cruizing the Speedway with open headers! There will be plenty of vendors with all types of goodies including a mobile dyno! See who's car puts out the most power! After that chalage your buddies to a heads-up drag race, shootout style!

WOMANS WORLD! Anything & Everything for the Ladies!
Brand New for 2013 there will be a very special area just for the ladies called Womans World! Don't let your old'man have all the fun, reserve your table now for only $50 for the whole weekend and sell your crafts, jewelry or anything else that is woman related. Call 508-987-2097 for info

Play the video to the left & see what you've been missing!

After you see what your missing REGISTER TODAY!

More to come in the very near future!
I know this has been long awaited but I am trying my best to provide ample information in the short term while I have many many long term plans and idea's for summernationals.com!
With the ever growing popularity of iphones, iPads notebooks and laptops it is important that I design a responsive website for summernationals.com that will all users to enjoy it no matter what type or size device you have!

If you have any special features you would like to see in the future on summernationals.com please submit them to [email protected]
Ken - NESN Webmaster