Billetproof is 10 days away!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading over to the shop now to pick up the coupe and meet up with my dad and his Pontiac. Then we'll hook up with my brother who will be driving my Anglia up, and we're off. I'll see you guys there. I'm outa here.

5-4-3-2-1-----------------Blastoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I'm all packed and am going to pick up my T around 6 and meet Dan back at the house and leave from here. Looks like the weather is going to be fine, some rain supposedly Saturday night, but otherwise high 70's up there and 80's down here.

Got the camera battery charged, my digital does videos too, so I may do one and post it up when we get back. At least we will have lots of pictures (you KNOW Gastrick will have LOTS of pictures! :cool:

Looking forward to meeting all of you that are going. Look me up, I'm the short bald headed guy with a constant look of confusion on my face. :D

Don

I still have your number don, ill call when i get there ,if i cant find your car. Im driving down with jay ( joliet jake) so we should get there bright and early!

Hope Hotridddaddy doesn't try to call me, my phone doesn't work up here.:(

Hey it's 6:30 AM and I'm in Ocala. :) Had a pretty uneventful trip, but when we got in last night the hotel had given our room away, even though I called at 7PM to confirm and tell they we would be in late. They had one room left, and it was a smoking room, and WAS IT EVER!!!!!!!!! :eek: That's why I got up at 5 this morning, just had to get out of it. They are switching us to another room for tonight, so that should be better.

Man, the cars up here!! The parking lot is jammed with lots of cool rods and customs, some that we have seen in magazine features. I'll take lots of pictures and post them up when we get back.

Dan is still sleeping, so I am going to find a place to wipe the bugs off of my car and then we can head over to the show about 8:30 or so. See you guys later. :)

If there are eny typos in this post, I left my glasses in the room so I am operating on the braile method.

Don

The show was great!! the poorboys did a fine job!! and i finally got to meet donsrods, and meet up with gastrick too! it was a good time!

The show was great!! the poorboys did a fine job!! and i finally got to meet donsrods, and meet up with gastrick too! it was a good time!

Sorry I didn't get to meet you but, thanks for coming. The show was amazing. 500 cars for a first show is great. Looks like there IS a place for traditional cars in the southeast. We'll do it again next year. Mike

I saw pics on another site. Looks like a great turnout of traditional rods. Congratulations on a successful first show.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you but, thanks for coming. The show was amazing. 500 cars for a first show is great. Looks like there IS a place for traditional cars in the southeast. We'll do it again next year. Mike

Yeah i wanted to meet you guys too, but most of you were pretty busy, so i left you alone. I was happy to get to meet glenn (ahotrod). He seems like a super guy!! And give him thanks for me, for inviting me to hang with you guys.

Yeah i wanted to meet you guys too, but most of you were pretty busy, so i left you alone. I was happy to get to meet glenn (ahotrod). He seems like a super guy!! And give him thanks for me, for inviting me to hang with you guys.

Maybe we should try to have a centrally located "meet and greet" somewhere in the future. Just a day of relaxing and meeting each other. That would be cool.
I'll pass the thanks on to Glenn in case he doesn't see this. You're right, he IS a super guy. Thanks for coming over. Mike

Dan and I felt the same way about Glenn, just a very very nice guy. It was so great to see how proud he was of the sedan he and Cody had worked on together, as he should be..........that car is spot on and gorgeous. He told us how his "Brothers" in the club jumped in and helped finish it up for this show. That speaks volumes about him and his good friends. :):)

I know every time he turns the key on that hot rod Cody will be right there with him in spirit.

Don

Latest posts

Back