Biscayne / T-bucket...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastchevy49

Recently I saw a picture of a T-bucket that had the back part of a 59 or 60 Biscayne or Impala on it, has anyone got that picture or any more of it?
I can't remember where I saw it but when I was describing it to a friend he told me there was one like that years ago in the town where I am living at now!!
Thanks, Russel

the lunar lander maybe ?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DOCSside.JPG
    DOCSside.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5150%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    IMG_5150%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 127
That's a 60 and I have more pics of it or a very similar car if I didn't delete them. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
I know the guy that builds these as well as many other "Model A cowled" vehicles. I put helped put tthe sewer lines behind his house and watched him build an A sedan rat over the time that I was there. He live in Southern KY, I think in Stearns, ky. I think he sells everything he builds on ebay. He had a mid 30s coupe when I last saw him but I think he ended up ebaying it too.
He's real nice fella and works hard on his projects with his son. :cool:

Someone on here has a 29 pickup that he build most of the body for. Last I saw it was coming along good.

years ago

growing up in new caney texas there was a fella who had a purple 25 t with a narrowed down back half of a 59 cheby with working trunk. the car that got me going on t-buckets. seems like he had a 318 mopar for power.

odie

Whats funny is, he wouldnt be welcome in Vegas! I love these weird restrictions. Alot of the local functions ive been to have a pre 63 rule, but ive never had anyone give me hard time getting through the gate. I had some clown try to through me out of the K Mart parking lot last year because I was on my Triumph Chopper. He told me the guy that ran this little gathering had a big problem with Bikers. I said good let HIM come through me out then ! I really like these roadster with the latter model tail ends, that really clever.....

I'll tell you what.........somebody got a deal at $ 8300 for that car. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but if he really has all the new stuff he claims in it, the parts alone would be way more than that. The list of new parts is very extensive.

That's why when someone says to us that we should be building these things for a living we chuckle a little. You NEVER get out of them what you put into them.

Don

Latest posts

Back