Bitchin' Rat in April Rebel Rodz Issue

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBlood

I picked up the new Rebel Rodz mag today and saw the 31 Chrysler Imperial built by Mike Shepard.

Anyone seen it?

The right hand steer is different, and the overall look of the car is awesome. 327 with 3 deuces. Grab the new issue, that car is worth the five bucks.

Nice car. A little too low for my taste, but still cool none the less. Right hand drive is definately something you don't see every day.

If you have this mag lying around, check out the spread on Jake Shelton and his cool furniture on page 42-43. www.jakeschopshop.com

Jake Shelton's hot rod furniture is amazing. Makes me think, as there are some spare 50's Pontiac fenders i have out back. Couch ends?

There was a guy making hot rod furniture for the theme parks in SoCal about 15 years ago. I remember these cool benches made of Caddy parts at Magic Mountain or Disney Land. Can't remember which park, but I will never forget how cool of a bench the rear of a Caddy makes.

That car is baaaaaad ! I love the steering !

Years ago there was a place here in spokane called the Spaghetti station.
the booths in the place all had 50's and 60's car doors on them,so you open the car door too sit down in the booth too eat and they had a complete bus in the middle that you could eat in.Can't remember what kind of bus it was but it was a cool place.

Latest posts

Back