Bitten hard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boltbreaker

Thought I would give you guys a laugh.
I recently bought another project. Mind you I am not even close to finishing the 39 truck, the 24 TT body is in a ware house, and I havent even found a place to store the new panel truck. At least the walls are repaired and painted from bringing in the half a car into the house project;).
I told my wife about the panel truck and she looked at me puzzled and walked away.
So I logged on here this morning and was about to click on the for sale section and thought "dont click here because she will kill you and send you to projects anonomys meetings".
I guess I have officially been bitten by the bug.

I know the feeling. I'm still working on the 46' truck for June Billetproof and just bought a 41 ford coupe last week and picking up a 51 Pontiac 2 dr chieftan on Saturday.

It's an illness. At one time I had maybe 10 projects, never got any of them really started except one or two. I moved a few times, drug a half done 60 Cadillac ragtop around until I was sick of it and gave it away.
Nowdays I really have to force myself stay focused. I like finding them and making the deal but I just pass them on. I have 2 projects going and I will be going after the 59 Dodge COE because it is a freeby.

Yep, I have the buick, 2 harleys, an S10 chassis and a 50 chevy PU ( my kids project, he's 4). And need to go pick up 2 rolling model A chassis' and a bunch of misc. sheet metal (T parts, and a cowl and doors I can't ID). The old farmer sold me most of a touring front, and the cowl and doors for $15. He has a 26-7 roadster body he didn't want to sell, but I think maybe a $100 dollar bill might shock him into selling it....:D

Anyway, my wife is going to freak when the next trailer load comes home.....the story of my life

I laugh about the illness statement Willowbilly3.
I think I may be ill too. I looked at my frame last night for the 39 and am thinking about building a different one:eek:. Mind you the thing is ready for powdercoat. There are a few things I compromised with design and I might start over.
I MUST BE ILL.:confused:

Latest posts

Back