Blue Springs car show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlsmoku

few I thought you fellas might like:

10-04-08bluespringscarshow10.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow16.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow21.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow22.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow23.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow4.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow5.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow7.jpg

10-04-08bluespringscarshow8.jpg

my friends rig he built from the ground up ( I know it doesn't belong - just proud of him for all the fab work)
10-04-08bluespringscarshow47.jpg

Yes, great pics actually! I really like that inline six in that old GMC. I bet Bonehead will really dig that Jeep! Can you say, ROCKCRAWLER?? That's a good looking rig - Wow! Blue Springs is in Missouri just east of Kansas City a little ways. My wife has family that lives not far from there.

Thunder1

Yes, I am digging the buggy, 52 inch tall michelin tires, and Rockwell axles, double ended ram steering, air shocks, and four link....... Oh, a, oh,oh,oh (Tool Time Grunt)

Great photography, pictures belong in a coffe table book. Thanks for taking us to the car show.

Yes, I am digging the buggy, 52 inch tall michelin tires, and Rockwell axles, double ended ram steering, air shocks, and four link....... Oh, a, oh,oh,oh (Tool Time Grunt)

Great photography, pictures belong in a coffe table book. Thanks for taking us to the car show.

hahaha great eye! it actually has 5 ton guts in those rockwells too! all high dollar hardened everything. power plant is an 8.1l chevy motor with a turbo 400, 203 and 205 transfer cases. we are doing a photoshoot for it this weekend to enter top truck challenge.

glad you all liked the pics - it's a pleasure sharing them with everyone!

Latest posts

Back