Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked at this last group of photos at least 5 times. I see something new every time. Don't know what to say that hasn't been said many times before.

Thanks for showing us.

bonehead, you have my utmost respect as a hotrod builder... this was one of the few builds that I wanted to come back to check on, and the end results are far more amazing than my wildest expectations! my hat's off to you-not only for the awesome fabrication and "artistry/vision," but also for the documentation and photography as well...

[cl[cl[cl[cl:cool:

HRP

Thanks guys! It has been a long build, longer than I would have liked. Way too much machine Shop time, (and Money). But in the end, I really enjoyed, it, and appreciate you guys hanging in there with me to the end. I am pretty happy with the end result. Pretty much exactly what I had in mind. Hate to see it go, but it will make room for the next build.

I have the next 4 figured out, but don't know what the order is going to be. Then I saw one a Craigs list, the other day, so I know things could change.

It is a sight to behold as I have stood in that garden of Eden atop the mesa in CO belonging to the feudal baron known only as Bonehead....[dr

Latest posts

Back