::Boneheads New Treasures::

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syndicate Chopz

Lookie Lookie what Bonehead Scored at tha' Local Swapmeet....
Went with him today to help Load em' Up on his Trailer....
He Looked Dang Proud of his Find.....
Any Guesses on How much he scored them For??
30' & 31' Ford Pickup Cabs.....

Attachments

• Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Pic7.jpg
    Pic7.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Pic8.jpg
    Pic8.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
Here Are Some Other Pics...

Here are some other Pics of what this Nice Fellow Had lying around in his Garage!!!
He happily invited us inside and let us snoop all around and look for anything we could dream of Owning....
I was really surprised how much he had, and how nice he was to complete strangers.... I mean.... U know how much all of that stuff means to him!!??
Check out tha Pic of his 30' Sedan.... all those parts inside will make a full CAR!!!!
I believe he said it was running when parked, and he disassembled it to do a full rebuild back in 1975, but got married, and never got back to it....
Fellas'.....
Let this be a Lesson to US ALL!! LOL
Please don't let that Betty Get in tha' way of Yur Dreams!! Poor Car :(

That Sedan has matching numbers on tha Frame, Body, and Motor....
Pretty Incredible!!

Bonehead picked up a Couple 30' Pickup doors as well... for cheap...
and I picked up that Cowl w/ windshield frame & a 30' Ford Grill I will be using... think I will be using tha Gas
tank to fab into my Rat Rod.... chop it down on tha' Driver side and Extend it down on tha Passenger side....

Definetly a good way to make yur day!!!

Why cant this happen More Often??[S[dr:p

Attachments

• Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 80
It was a great day, and I sure enjoyed talking to the previous owner of my 2 new to me cabs. He was a great guy, and enjoyed having us drool over his stuff as much as we enjoyed snooping through everything.

Thanks for your help on loading the cabs, Chopz, and you forgot to mention our hubcaps.

It was a great day, and I sure enjoyed talking to the previous owner of my 2 new to me cabs. He was a great guy, and enjoyed having us drool over his stuff as much as we enjoyed snooping through everything.

Thanks for your help on loading the cabs, Chopz, and you forgot to mention our hubcaps.

Yes, Oh Yes!!!
How Could I forget?!
we will both be adding a Few Old Ford "V8" Hubcaps to our Garage Walls soon!!

My son and I got to the swap meet early, and watched this load of old parts come in and get a space. I was one of the vultures who swooped in when the guy is trying to set up. I checked on the price of the best one first, and then bought them both. Never even haggled. I also picked up a 36 Ford PU grill at the same time. Good swap meet.

The guy also has shelves of new old parts, and he gave me a list. I'll post up some of the more interesting items, for you guys along with his prices. Mostly 30-40s small parts.

man that has to be a terrible disease you have......to just circle around people looking for deals on old rusty junk......not even waiting for them to get a booth set up......and being so greedy as to buy both cabs, just shows how "infected" you are

i suggest you seek professional help immediately, and as part of your treatment send those cabs to a local charity---located in cave city AR, AKA preacher's hotrod shop

if you haven't caught on yet i was just funnin':D--another nice score, and one of my favorite hotrod cabs!

[cl[cl[cl[cl

man that has to be a terrible disease you have......to just circle around people looking for deals on old rusty junk......not even waiting for them to get a booth set up......and being so greedy as to buy both cabs, just shows how "infected" you are

i suggest you seek professional help immediately, and as part of your treatment send those cabs to a local charity---located in cave city AR, AKA preacher's hotrod shop

if you haven't caught on yet i was just funnin'--another nice score, and one of my favorite hotrod cabs!

[cll

I suppose that part of the treatment is to turn over all of your worldly possesions to the treatment center![S...CR:D:D

Great buy on the cabs. I saw a fella at the Springfield, Mo. swap last Aug. He had a looooooooong trailer loaded with cabs, the least expensive was 800 bucks (askin price) He's already sold 2 of em. and the swap had just opened..
Ya gotta be quick..... Oh yea, and sat eve he went home with an empty trailer........ Just gotta luv it...[cl
Waiting for the bonehead chop pics......[P

Latest posts

Back