Bonneville - Speed Week - Anyone been?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBlood

I can guarantee that this has been covered, but I am too lazy to do a search.

Out of the blue I mapped it out and its an 11 hour drive to the Salt Flats from here, which I figured that it would be MUCH further.

Its very important that I go see this in my life, if not run the Ford one day. THE WORLD's FASTEST INDIAN is, in my opinion, the greatest gear-head movie ever and I hell want to experience this.

Who's been?

BonnevillecourseMedium.jpg

Well I'm with 24dodge, it's way up there on my list of things to do. Maybe we can get together a Florida caravan going out there someday. I'd also like to go to El Mirage.

This is my desk top background by the way...........

I`ve 3 times and it is a great trip every time. I`ve rode my bike out from cincy each trip. I don`t know if I`ll go this year but I might.

Salt

I've always wanted to go and just watched "World's fastest Indian" today and want to go even more now! Can't imagine how cool it would be.

Babyface

I've been once in '06. It was a great experience. Don't go if you don't like the dry heat. Hot as hell out there. Even in the shade. I live in Vegas and it seemed extreme! It's really fun drivin on that wet salt. Sticks to everything.
Got some pics from that trip.

Attachments

• ratsalt2.jpg
    ratsalt2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
  • smilin2.jpg
    smilin2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 9
  • timni2.jpg
    timni2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts