bought this today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff comes to me. My cousin emailed pics to me and gave me the number. She was buying the place it's at. Probably also end up with a 95 Ford Powerstroke 4x4. Lady is going to let me know when she's done moving and ready to sell it.

that's a lot cool !!
love those 50"Mopars
had a 51 Cranbrook, that's was a U.S. export... it was a Desoto over here . factory custom - almost.. that was a nice riding car.
and had enough nuts to skid up a coupe of ford 14'' rims too.... sucked selling it..

I think

it would look good by removing the hood. High rise or tunnel, 2 4`s, thumping cam, stack of carbs and air cleaners that set above top of windshield.

Great for cruzin`s. Just clean up inside and out. In my eyes it could be one of a kind. When the looky looks see it and ask is it fast, just give them a ****`eatin grin.

That's my story and I`m sticking to it.

It's fugly, but in it's day that was a top of the line ride. Late 40's -early 50's styling just doesn't appeal to me very much, especially the Mopars.

Did Imperial use the Chrysler or the Desoto Hemi, or did they have their own version? I know the Chrysler, Desoto, and Dodge Hemi all look a lot alike, but share few parts. I don't remember if Imperial had their own version or not. Imperial was a stand alone brand just like Chrysler and Desoto and Dodge. They didn't merge them into Chrysler until the late 60's IIRC, even though they were owned by Chrysler the whole time.

Latest posts

Back