Bowling Green Good Guys Rats

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else scored at the swapmeet?

Here's mine.

A set of 18" Halibrand wheels w/ tires for $300. A couple of hours of polishing...... and my wife is off of my ass. Her car now has big wheels.

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281-1.jpg

IMG_0282-1.jpg

Hey Guys there were just oodles of cars, I kinda concentraded on the rats mostly, since I was trying to find one to bring home. And some lead sleds cause my friend that went with me has a 50 Merc had to get some pics for him, he helped drive. Went to work Thurs morning at 1am and did a double shift so I could have Friday off and didn't go to bed till 10 Friday nite, did have a 1 1/2 nap in there somewhere. The race cars were out ragious, the nice cars were everywhere and way more rats then I expected, lots of em for sale, but the majority of the rats for sale they were priced like nice cars, but I did (in my opinion) catch a deal on one, my wife saw it and just shook her head, I don't think she understands like we do..........LOL Any way heres what I got, wanted a V8, but If I keep it long enough I can always change it.

Congrats on the new rat! Yep, that's what I thought you might have bought too. I know the guy that built it and I think you got a good deal on it. It's a well built truck. I spent a while checking it out up close myself.

Thunder1

It's a well built truck. Thunder1

Thank goodness you told me that, I really don't know anything about these cars, I did think the frame z was welded good and that everything was plumbed nice. One of my stipulations was that it had windows, gets chilly up here in Ohio, the more I mess with it the more I like it. I can see some bright red wheels and wide whites in my future, theres a guy at our lake who builds custom bikes and is like the worlds best machinest (to me anyway) and he has all sorts of cool stuff laying around his shop, so this weekend I'll have me a new shifter or a cool new top for the one thats in it. Other than that I don't really have any big plans for it, just goofy stuff, you know hill it out a bit....LOL

Cool photos....

Thanks for the photos, SpectreBoy, lots of great stuff.... :cool:
Congrats on the purchase also, let the good times roll... '22

Thanks for the pics SpectreBoy. Nice score with the truck. Nothing wrong with an inliner. Can do a bunch to them. Didn't even know about this one or I would have gotten down there Saturday at least. :(

Latest posts

Back