BS Posting Race!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st off
i want to thank all the little people that made me the splendiforous man i am today...wha..?
i didnt win?
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
CHEATING!
HORNSWAGGLING!

SHENANIGANS!

Hey Sam....

What are you cutting holes in roofs and installing sky-lites for.... isn't that 48 Olds of your lonely? What's going on with that thing????[S

Yes it is lonely. And I miss it. But there's a big list of big projects to tackle at the new(ish) farmstead. Wife wants a greenhouse.

Congrats CC13.

Yes it is lonely. And I miss it. But there's a big list of big projects to tackle at the new(ish) farmstead. Wife wants a greenhouse.

Congrats CC13.

Thanks Sam!

i understand the honey do... I've got a porch I better get covered before winter sets in or I'm gonna be in trouble:eek:

Although.... if I get this 50 going an she like it I may buy a little play time until spring :D

Jeez, ya step out for a few minutes/hours to work on the truck and ya'll finish without me....Cool of ya Eman! that's a nice addition to anybody's place!

Yep, i just got home to see CC is the winner of the big posting race! That was fun and some good BS was contributed as well :D So CC you can PM me your address and the sign will be there soon. This went so fast the next time will have to be for much higher post number. Congrats CC [cl and thanks to everyone who participated.

I'm thinking a two week notice announcing there will be a two day notice on such and such day for the BS posting race on such and such day. I need time to prepare for these events :D

I'm thinking a two week notice announcing there will be a two day notice on such and such day for the BS posting race on such and such day. I need time to prepare for these events :D

(in best commando/secret agent voice)
allrite men
synchronize your watches!

Whoo hooo!

I just want to say thank you Earthman!

My wife saw the sign and was like, that's going to work perfect in our little boys room.... I was like is there something you want to tell me honey... 'Not yet' was her response...

The sign is a total hit! Thanks... I like it so much I think I'll be returning the favor to all my RRR guys n gals coming up real soo... stay tuned!

Attachments

• WP_20140825_05_11_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140825_05_11_43_Pro.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back