Buick Nut in central,Mo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawblade

Well some of us have already met,so to speak.Just a poor boy of several years vintage that loves old cars of all types,but my heart is with the Buicks.Back in HS in Illinios I was lucky enought to own a "71" Buick GS Stage one,factory 4 speed car.I've loved them eversince.Well I could never afford a car like that now sooooooo,I figured I can afford a Rat Rod.Thats what I love about Rat Rods,us country boys can afford to play .Its also all about the 455 and my recent introduction to the Nailhead to me.You will notice my build is a little differant than most.As a good freind put it,"outside the box and the wheel wells".Jeff

Welcome , building a 27 t with 64 buick 300 and super turbine 300 trans

My 66 Buick Skylark

I also have a couple of rats so it's OK that I'm in here (ha ha see my other posts for rat pics). I also have a "pretty" car and it's a 66 Skylark with a 71 455/TH400. Here is is. Rob

Attachments

• Buick garage 03.jpg
    Buick garage 03.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Buick garage 04.jpg
    Buick garage 04.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Buick engine.jpg
    Buick engine.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to RRR..Had a good female friend years ago that drove a 70 Buick GS
with the stage I 455,th400 and 4.56 gears..drive it the track,slap on the slicks and yank the wheels running mid 12's.. God I loved her....car :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back