Buying artillery wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossfire

[S Morning ,I am looking to buy some artillery wheels, what are they going for these days? I found a set of 16 inch 5 on 51/2 from the picture the center cap has a big S in the center which I suppose is Studebaker but the bolt pattern is same as Ford.don"t have any pics these wheels are made like the old Model A wheels with the center cap about 4 to 5 inches out from the lugs when installed.anybody bought any old artillery wheels lately,? these are old not the new aftermarket ones that look like Toyota wheels.:cool:The reason I am asking the guys ad says best offer but he knows the value of the wheels which don"t mean crap to me.

Artillery wheel prices are all over the map...depends on dia., width, 5-lug or 6-lug, etc....

Do your research, check craigslist, eBay, the classified section on other web forums...see what people are asking for them...when someone tells me to "make an offer", I tell them, "I can't be the buyer and seller both!"...

I bought a set of five 17" dodge artilery wheels (5 on 4.5") across the street from the Carlile Swap Meet for $5 ea ($25 for all 5). I don't think I will get that lucky again.

Offer what they are worth to you. You are the one that has to be happy with the purchase.

Latest posts

Back