By way of Introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojodaddy

New to this site but an old timer to messing with all manner of cars, especially anything loud and fast in my younger days. My tastes in cars is pretty eclectic although I am not a big fan of straight antiques and some forms of Customs. Just purchased a 35 International Pickup cab and will be building it up with my step-son as a demo platform for his welding and fabrication skills prior to selling it to start another from the proceeds of the first one. Plan to build it a little unusual with a lot of hand fab, one of pieces and adapted parts. At this stage looking to set a 300 cuin six banger in place for a motor and mate a Powerglide to it driving a nine inch out back on quarter elliptical springs with a straight front axle with spring behind and cowl steering. May take a while in this economy though. Glad to be here and looking forward to sharing the wealth of tech and info.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a cool plan, those are on of my favorite cabs especially when left unchopped. :cool: Be sure to start a build thread and post up lots of pics......we are a pretty visual bunch around here. :D

Welcome to RRR! Sounds like you've got this one all mapped out already. Have the boy get to lookin' for those parts!

Welcome from Southeast Michigan..

As was said.....pic's are a must here....at least for us reading challenged peeps....lol...:D

Latest posts

Back