can anyone id this car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devils reject

saw this in traffic this weekend not sure what it was this is close as i could get
1212101125.jpg
thanks Devils Reject

ya sam the blue one lol. the script is throwing me off tho? i agree looks like a cuda tho Thanks Devils Reject

65-66 Barracuda. Based on the Valiant body. Basically a Fastback Valiant. 'Cudas (e-bodies) weren't made until 1970. Yes, there is a difference between Barracudas and 'Cudas.

late 60's Barracuda.....I think a lot of the people here on the forums are pretty young. They've never seen half of the cars we grew up with. I have difficulty ID'ing half the cars nowadays!

Too late..

But I immediatly saw mid 60's Cuda. I have always loved those years of Cuda, and almost bought one years ago, even though it wasn't the hot rod Cuda. I think the one I was looking at even had a 6 banger in it, but that could be remedied. But, always loved those years of Cudas..

late 60's Barracuda.....I think a lot of the people here on the forums are pretty young. They've never seen half of the cars we grew up with. I have difficulty ID'ing half the cars nowadays!

Yep, 65-66 baracuda.. Only half of the cars Darkk? I can't ID hardly any of them today, but anything from 1972 and back, that's different!:D..CR

Latest posts

Back