Canadian content

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR HANEY

This is the same name i use on the canadianrodder site,i am 54 years old and just gonna begin my hotrod hobby,i have a 53 ihc truck and a 1930 nash 3 window coupe and i am just not into spit polish perfection or not bein able to drive yur ride cuz yur affeared to scratch it.i have a reall cherry tall deck 427 and ayard full of parts .i hope i can get some help to go down the rite path,i am hoping there arent a bunch of guidlines as i dont color inside the lines very well and if someone says i cant do it i will try harder.i quit stock car racin because it stiffled your inventiveness tryin to make everybody the same.i can take helpful critisizm very well and look forward to findin some pals on here:):):)

Welcome from Union,Ontario. This should be the perfect site for you,everyone builds what they like and helps each other out.Hope to see some of your projects and be of any help if I can.

Welcome to RRR, Mr. Haney. You're in the right spot!!! Lots of aid, knowledge & assistance to be had here. Great bunch of folks that like all types of rides.

I ALSO FORGOT I HAVE A 51 CHEV SEDAN DELIVERY WITH A BUNCH OF OLD PARTS IN THE BACK THAT IDONT LIKE ,ITS PRETTY RUFF BUT IT DOESNT WINK AT ME SO THE FIRST GUY WITH AN OLD 235 6 CYLINDER I WILL TRADE FOR IT OR ANY INLINE FOR THAT MATTER!![cl[cl[cl

swap?

I ALSO FORGOT I HAVE A 51 CHEV SEDAN DELIVERY WITH A BUNCH OF OLD PARTS IN THE BACK THAT IDONT LIKE ,ITS PRETTY RUFF BUT IT DOESNT WINK AT ME SO THE FIRST GUY WITH AN OLD 235 6 CYLINDER I WILL TRADE FOR IT OR ANY INLINE FOR THAT MATTER!![cl[cl[cl

lets see ?? got a bunch of 194 6 from chevy 2 s , got a couple 250 s same era.. yup Im interested. and I have a trailer rearing to go . and I pmed you Bruce

Hello & Welcome Mr. Haney ......... Bullet here from CR.
Came on board a couple months ago and found this place to be right friendly even to the Custom guys. Alot of cool rides gather here.

Latest posts

Back