Canadian kid

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys new to the forum, have been lurking around for a bit, and lovin every minute of it! Every since i was just a little pup I've been into rat rods. So now at 18 i set out to build a low budget rod by next show season. (Would love to be in a car show and not just at one!) I do have a 77 stepside chev sittin in the yard, runs with a 350. Not exactly a good year of truck to use but chop whatcha got! It will more then likely have a chevy as the heart, i have 15 plus complete useable 350s, and an uncountable amount of parts. Currently to get my fix i have been making vehicle furnishings.

Mikuni carb from a suzuki gs400 with a chrome headlight bucket.

welcome to rrr. there once was a fella here that did a mid 70's truck, because that is what he had. i remember he was from bama, and the truck was dark something. i just can't remember his name, his x wife was reason4. anyway see if you can find it.

Welcome to RRR!

welcome to rrr. there once was a fella here that did a mid 70's truck, because that is what he had. i remember he was from bama, and the truck was dark something. i just can't remember his name, his x wife was reason4. anyway see if you can find it.

Flatbroke was his name.

Yeah.... a mid seventies chevy chopped.... might look kinda like this?
Flat%2BBlack_12260%25212009-04-29-081618-102.jpg.small.jpg

Just plan out what to do about the glass first. You can cut a windshield down, but not the tempered side glass. Fit the opening to the glass since glass doesn't like to bend.

Latest posts

Back