Canadians!!????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Livin' loud in The Dirty 'Shwa...That'd be Oshawa, ON, to the uninitiated...;) Or the "Home Of The Bumblebee," if you prefer...;)

One rusty POS S10 in pieces all over my garage.

Kitchener and Stratford guys, my in-laws live in a little place called New Dundee...So I'm right down by y'all a few times a year. Nice country, too damn much snow your way though!:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Last edited:
Could be worse...... could be New Hamburge. :D

Could be worse then that... there are a few places around this area I wouldnt want to live in... I'll leave them nameless though as we don't need to **** anyone off.

^ Yeah we get a fair bit of the lake effect snow. Wish I had a reason to like winter but I don't.:mad: and this years is coming fast from the looks of it.

Belleville Ont. here. It's almost a rat free zone here so I'm trying to infest it. I am working on a 46 Mercury pickup. Hoping to have it on the road this year but I don't think I'm going to make it. Can't wait to get it done and drive it to church. ;-)

I guess I should introduce myself but I'll save that for another day

Lightspeed Mike

any of you Ont guys lookin for a 34 chev 5 window coupe basket case project? Thought I would post it here as I dont want to deal with sending it across the border.

I'm just north of Minneapolis, MN. What's involved with bringing a car across the border? Is there a lot of laws in place to make it a pain in the butt?

What are you lookin' to get for the body?

CS68

Yeah, that was probably me. I've got the '95 LT1 in my truck.
I've been lurking here off and on for a while now. I like this forum, it's laid back without too much drama!

I'm here, eh.

eg, Central Great White - Winnipeg, MB.

Hoist a cold one you hose-beauties. Atomsplitter, you nailed it, this is a relatively calm spot.

Last edited:
We tattoo Canadians down here in Vegas almost daily. Awesome people. I've met some good car guys from Calgary and Edmonton through the biz.

Latest posts

Back