Car club names?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
ok guys i am think about starting a car club and local cruise in here in the big town of oneonta! nothing fancy ! there o old soda shop opened up on main street in town! if yall ever passed thru here! well u know its not that big of a town! the local merchants are trying real hard to bring business down town again! but i feel they are going in the wrong direction! Like staying open after 5 on tuesday nights so when people come home from work! which is in Birmingham mostly about 45 miles away that they will come down town for their needs ! problem! walmart is always welcome folks in at all times! well i thinking about a friday night cruz in! and possibly a pool hall down town later! The guy at the soda shop is all in if i do all work of course! buit thats no problem! i would like to make it attractive to all ages and cars!, i would like some advice for this from you guys!
now !! CAR CLUB NAME !!!!
1st. RUMBLIN RATS C/C (of course this is my first choice for obious reasons,)
2ND Blount Co. Bombers C/C ( 2nd Choice is cause i ;live in blount county!)

i really like to bring all areas of cars bikes 4x4 what ever to this !
ok my ears are open , fire away!

You don't need a car club cuz you're guna have to do all the work anyway. You jus need to put on a free Rockabilly show and Cruzin, u know anybody plays rockabilly??:D but don't have no soda and dogs, they can go to the local merchants for that. Free always brings in a big crowd.

I would shorten choice 2 "Blount Bombers" or just Bombers...............but don't say that in an airport :D

Last edited:
car show

rev, let me know and can get 8 or so north alabama rat rodders to come. hey we meet at car show in your town a moth or so ago

rev, let me know and can get 8 or so north alabama rat rodders to come. hey we meet at car show in your town a moth or so ago

yeah man i remeber you guys, if this goes thru it will be down town where i met yall last time!!

Blount bombers is it! i believe !now just got to find some members!!:D

thinkin about a emblem,!1 whatyall think a bomb falling with a dent up nose with to wrenches behind it!!! think ill draw something up! later

well i went out asking questions! and found out the local car club charges the retail shops 200.00 to put on a cruz in! wow! i stopped at the local parts store and a former member of the C/C , let me in o all the secrets! was very interesting conversation! wel he said he wants to help so, now i got a local soda shop to sponsor and a parts store! so i guess its time to make some flyers , theirs a super big car show this friday in gadsden! 400 or more cars! think i will start there! got to get with the rockabilly bands i know see if they will help!

print up a load of flyers and pass em out at the show, no charge and no trophys, we do the same here for lunch cruises and it's amazing how many people show up with only a few weeks notice....good luck with it Rev

well if every thing goes , looks like it gonna be the 28th! gives me about 3 weeks to get everything planned out! talked to a rockabilly band they are going to let me know something tonight !!!!

dirty rascals ,arab,al

hey,rev arab car club has web site arab customs and classics go there and post local car show, a bunch a people look there to find out where car shows are we,ll be gadsen friday, sat at dodge city , at jack,s, it's a nice show also we are gaining rat roddders all the time. last sat went to hanceville,al they called asked us to come and resvered spots in front to draw in people and we did there were 7 strong and growing going to huntsville,al this wed to show
later rev ,hope it works ALHOODIE

OK well its a go guys!!! but cant do the band thing permit problems but hey brig ya some loud tunes !!! AUGUST 28TH ONeonta alabama!!!!!! main street ! @7PM-10 everyone welcome RATRODS, HOTRODS ,STREET RODS, 4X4 ,BIKES ,IMPORTS ,TUNNERS, GASSERS, DRAGSTERS !!!!

THE! FRIDAY NIGHT CRUZ IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well guys 1 i went to a big car cruzin, with 250 fliers, gave them all out, didnt take enuff i ran out! i nearly had a heat stroke from walking!! dang it was hot,, hope this thing goes good , cause hate to know i nearly died from heat stroke and no one comes:D !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back