car crashes into 34 plymouth at rod run

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how calm the guy is. I'd be three feet off the ground, fuming and swearing, looking for someone to assault. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Looked like they had traffic stopped in all other directions - the street lights were all flashing red. So apparently, besides trying to cut through moving traffic, she couldn't figure out why everyone else was stopped and waiting?

Simply amazing...Can't believe she didn't see a line of cars! And she didn't even get out!

Oh man they would haul me off in a straight jacket,I would have gone postal on that lady.

Looks like a good rod run, lady may have been smart, (though not nice) to just stay in her car, finish the rum & Coke, and not get the @#$%^&%$ knocked out of her, at least verbally. Sad, but fixable.

Maybe she was in Shock???! Maybe she shouldn't be driving

Or assumed anyone driving a rod would have to be a rough neck bad boy and was afraid to open the door for anyone but the boys in blue???....maybe there is something to be said for driving tests over certain ages??.....I've nearly been run over several times while directing traffic at intersections during special events.....people just don't pay attention and everyone is always in a hurry....or they simply don't care about anyone but themselves?

Yeah, at work I can't view youtube, ebay or such items...

was going by posts / comments...figured she was "older"....you're probably correct in the cell phone thing.....can't text in MI but talking..no problem...cell phones are responsible for nearly all of our rear end collisions here....people just don't pay attention....one lady was looking for a pen and paper in the glove box when she rear ended a lady at the intersection...if the car hadn't been there to stop her, she would have run the light and Lord knows what she would have hit...

That policeman was TaaaaLL! He towered over everyone. I had a 16 yr old girl and her bf run a redlight during 2000 Biketoberfest in Daytona and I t-boned them with my Kawasaki policebike. I did two flips over her car and was almost pinned by the other crossing lane. After I got up and went to the curb I seen she hit the car from the other direction too. I rebuilt my bike by Christmas and bought a '60 pan from the insurance:) Later John T.

I know accidents happen, people make mistakes........Id have to try really really hard not to punch her if that were me.

Holey Family!!!

That guy is lving my worst nightmare(rat rod wise)...I know what we build on here is rusty and ratty but I have poured my heart and soul into my nightmare pile. If someone did something that stupid..I would have to start drinking again....maybe even give her a little kick in the hiney too...

MikeC

Latest posts

Back