Car & Tractor Cruise-In - Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roller Coaster

Fall2011001.jpg

I believe that the attached flyer provides all the required information, yet if you need any additional information feel free to e-mail or call me. This event takes place at Gauge’s daycare Kids at the Creek Learning Center at Plum Creek Christian Church. And, since this event was inspired by my ideas and incorporated into their Annual Harvest Festival to insure, at minimum, a mediocre success I am asking for everyone’s assistance. Although the date selection was not optimal for a cruise-in due to the unpredictable late October weather, there would be nothing more gratifying than to see the look on the staff and leaderships faces when we had a turnout of one hundred plus automobiles. Therefore, please mark your calendars for Sunday, October 30, 2011 and plan to attend this event. If you cannot take a kid to a car show, take a car show to a kid!

As a side note, they have a paved parking lot that is more than likely large enough to hold a couple of hundred automobiles.

***Update***
Plum Creek Harvest Festival Schedule of Events
4:00-8:00 - Car and Tractor Cruise-In
4:00-5:00 - Kids Activities with Hayrides at 4:00 & 4:30
5:00-6:00 - Dinner of Grilled Chicken (Hot Dogs for kids)
6:00-6:30 - Trunk-or-Treat
6:00-7:00 - Hayrides for all ages
6:30-7:30 - Family Activities
7:30-8:00 - Bonfire & Worship time

This is my final reminder! Currently, the weather forecast predicts a high of 59, low of 37, partly cloudy, and only a 10% chance of rain.

Latest posts

Back