Car trading

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I've been moving a few, This is the next one coming in for a (hopefully) quick turn over. 49 Fleetline.
Trying to decide whether to part/scrap it or sell it whole.

Attachments

• Dean C 2011 012.jpg
    Dean C 2011 012.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 51
You and Don need to go halves on a car hauler.

I swear I'm about this close (imagine my fingers about a 1/2" from each other) from buying one. My biggest problem is where to store the darn thing - that and I don't have a job right now :(

Can you imagine the look on my wife's face if she came home to a car trailer in the driveway and I tell her "I'm gonna get me some projects up North." :eek: I think I'd be asking Don if he had some extra space for me to sleep :p

I got the Model A's home tonight, long day. It's about 140 miles each way and I had a borrowed 7.3 Ford. I think it got about 6 mpg. :eek: It's about 50 miles of uphill coming back to the hills from the prarie.
I also scored a forge, 2 old top loader pop machines and a visible gas pump. I'll get pics up in the morning when it's light.
Other stuff at this clean up: 57 GMC 4x4 V8 stepside (way rough) 2 early 60s vw beetles. 54 F350 cab, 60 or 61 Mercury Meteor 800, 57 IH pickup, 28(ish) IH 6 speed special, 67 big Ford wagon, 39 Chevy truck, 46 chevy truck, pinto wagon, Vega notchback coupe (was that the Kamback?) and lots of iron. Oh, and the remains of a chevy, probably 29 because I found the disc wheels near it. Pretty much just the cowl and chassis now. I did take 3 nice pieces of cast aluminum trim from the windshield opening.

Latest posts

Back