Cars of RRR 2016 calendar?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Would anybody be interested in a 2016 Cars of RRR calendar? I did one last year for another small site I'm on, it came out great. The best thing about it is there is no minimum order, you order as many as you want from the company that makes them, they print them out, you pay them. They credit me a small percentage, .05% I think, which I use to buy my calendars with. They have different sizes and prices, the more you buy the cheaper they are, and they always have some kind of discount code going on.

I would only use the RRR name if Tripper was OK with it, if not, I'd just call it a Rat Rod Calendar.

So, what do you guys think? Enough interest for one?
Here's a link to the one I did last year so you can see how they turned out.

http://www.zazzle.com/2015_mustangs_and_more_calendar-158382204211003498

we did that with an antique jeep group a long time ago and i actually got the slug (63 willys) in it.
i was so proud i saved it
the site had a voting deal and the cars with the most votes got featured
it was fun

I'd love to have some, especially if I had a shot at getting the rat into it!

DR, everybody would have a shot! If there were more entries than months, a collage picture for a month or two is always a possibility. My final selection would be based on the quality of the pics. I know a lot of you guys have taken some great pics that would look good on a calendar, Willowbilly had some just this past week for example. Would only need 11 guys to contribute, with mine it would be 12 [shameless way to get my pic in, lol :D].

Speak up if interested! If 11 people say yeah, I'll post my email address and get started!

Another rat forum im on did one last year and it was a big hit. Im down for one here also!

That's the good thing smallfoot, no cost to do this! I'm only out my labor and time, and That's no biggie because I enjoy doing it!

I'LL start a new thread with all the info in a few days cause it looks like it's gonna be a go!

Latest posts

Back