Central CA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anglianut

Hey, I'm a car guy. I have never met a car I didn't like, except may be a Yugo, and a Pacer and perhaps the Mustang II, but enough of that. I love Hot Rods and my view is this, if it ain't steel, it ain't real. Also, cars that people build themselves belong to the true car guy's.
I have to many projects, if that's possible. 60 Ranchero (Driver), 30 Model A, 57 Anglia 100E, 54 Ford F100. In my book, the Anglia's from the late 40's into the late 50's are the coolest cars around! I am drawn to these cars every time I see one at a show. A close second would be the Willy's coupes. Anyway that a brief statement about me. Looking forward to searching for parts and info.

Gerry

Anglianut [cl

pro street

Welcome, I always thought a pro streeted pacer would be cool.

there is a pro street pacer running around seattle, blown sbc and it looks wicked. it was for sale for a long time on CL, don't know if it ever was bought by anyone or the oringal dude still has it.

Later :cool:

Pics

Couple of quick pics of the Ranchero

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 4
  • R4.jpg
    R4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3
Welcome Anglianut, I think your gonna like this site. I had a similar attitude about 'glass rides till I checked out Donsrods Ford. It is really cool and you'd never really know it was glass. Like you said it's about buildng it yourself and what you end up with.

Latest posts

Back