Central Florida Racer.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnaflux

Been racing some kind of cars my whole life, everything from stock cars to sprint cars. Came across this place surfing the web. Think about building a 30's ratrod truck. Looking for a project now. Hello everyone!

Been racing some kind of cars my whole life, everything from stock cars to sprint cars. Came across this place surfing the web. Think about building a 30's ratrod truck. Looking for a project now. Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum but be *very* careful. Once that rust gets in u're blood... u'll be addicted!!! [ddd

BoB

Central Florida Racer

Welcome from upstate NY, been running in circles myself since I saw my first race in 1965. Dont sell the racecar yet. Rats are cool but racin is in your blood. That adreline you get just as the green flag drops is a feeling they need to bottle for sure. The cool thing about rat rods is they seat 2 so you can bring the girl along for the ride.

Welcome to RRR, Magnaflux. Another old racer here. Ran mostly in the NE years ago. Tho, ran some street stocks in Savannah and a few times at Jax in the late 80s.

welcome

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to RRR. Done some racing myself in the southeast touring series. I have very much enjoyed this site. Bunch of good guys here to help you get on your way.

Latest posts

Back