Cheap Wi CL find :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJohnson

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/2073081717.html

How does a 300 dollar 64 Rambler sound that runs and drives :) If I didn't have a kazillion projects I'd buy it myself.

3k33of3l25O65Q55P0abmab27084537a412a6.jpg

You know the sad part is several years ago I had a 1965 Rambler 660 Classic Wagon that was cool as s*** that I could not give away!
Ramblerright.jpg

I ended up letting someone haul it off for scrap and about 2 months ago i found it sitting behind a car lot 3 blocks from my house!

You must have my luck. I think I have made a decent deal selling something about once and I was about 10. I am no good at selling stuff. My only great sale was a Honda 50 I outgrew, I bought for $25 and sold to a rich kid for $150. Back on topic, that is a cool little car. If I was rich I would have a home full of shelter animals and misfit cars. I just can't bear to see something that looks so sad.

Well it would appear it is sold. I was almost debating on calling up the guy to have a look see but it is vanished. I hope it went to a good home :)

Latest posts

Back