check this out weird

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Thtas czray! I started reading it and at first thought you were drunk, or possibly had a stroke. Only 55% of people can read that? I guess im special too? Make sure Bonehead paints that bus blue after he shortens it.

I've seen this around for awhile and it never ceases to amaze me.I guess I'm in the 55% as well. The first time I saw it I read it without even noticing the words weren't spelled right. Wonder what that says about my mental state?

I've seen this around for awhile and it never ceases to amaze me.I guess I'm in the 55% as well. The first time I saw it I read it without even noticing the words weren't spelled right. Wonder what that says about my mental state?

It means you get to get on the bus with the rest of us.

Only the bent minded people with clear heads above the BS of the world can read this information. Those who we have placed in upper people management have no clue to being able to read between the lions.
Once they have reached their glory holes, they forget who they actually are and how they actually arrived to their destinations.

This is the former "Txt Mode" of your cell phone gargon. We as Americans heve actually been capable of this form of txt since the early 1800's. It wasn't up untill after the turn of the century before the "Liberal" terms of education were super imposed unto this county's lower 60% of its' populace.

In other words, our country was just as illiterate as the rest of the world up into the early 20's of the last century. Only the very wealthy had the upper hand in the education of our students back then. And those students of the late 40's and early 50's are the ones who have dragged our country down into the sewars and grapple with the Devil himself for personal gain over the genral population of our country today.:eek:

Maximo

Latest posts

Back