Checking in from SF.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene

Hi, My name is EJ from SF, Ca. I am looking forward to checking out all the projects. I am currently in the middle of a 26 Dodge brothers coupe build. Here's how she looked when I got her. :)

Attachments

• On the trailer.jpg
    On the trailer.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 31
Welcome to the triple R from So.Cal. Got any plans in mind [S
Please do a build thread when you get started, we love pictures and giving opinions [cl

Welcome from Southern Ontario.....that's a great looking car. Early Centerlines.......the rare one's that are small bolt dodge pattern!

What are you plans for the car?

Welcome from the right coast. Shhh! I was born just outside SF and lived in Los Gatos...[P

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. The guys are right, we'll need pictures with that build thread. Oh, and you can let the cat out of the bag early IF you're planning Chrysler power, please.

Welcome to the forum! Gorgeous car and love those wheels, we definitely need a build thread! [dr

Toad

re Checking in.

Going for a full fender gasser look using as much from mother mopar as possible Guys. Ill get over to the build thread I have a bunch of photos already. My internet connection has been acting up the last couple of days.[S

Latest posts

Back