chevy panel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well got it home today was pouring down rain . so didn't look at it to much shoveled all the garbage out. didn't want my dog in it don't know what was in it.the wooden floor is solid unbelievable floor by seat is good .but by where you put your feet is gone. they had some tin setting under floor mat . fender wheels real good . missing instrument cluster .most of motor. not as bad as it looks . want to put a new six in it . go thru drive train and drive it i think its cool . let me know what you think

Good luck...

It looks kind of like the 38 Ford panel I just passed on. It is in Washington.

Attachments

• PIC00008.JPG
    PIC00008.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 20
have wheels on it now .a guy gave me a v6 not sure i want to use it .have it in the garage now. have to start on it. have more time soon about 6 more weeks of work then play time

well get to bring it home tomorrow. get it here look it over good go from there. tires and rims for it there six bolt rims .i have some off my old 91 full size jimmy. but haven't tried them yet to see if they will fit. did find another six cylinder and tranny. want to keep it as close to original as possible

the jimmmy wheels are the same bolt pattern

Latest posts

Back