chop this up and see what we got

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmboy46

was thinkin bout choppin it but not sure yet, if not this one the other one will be
DCFC0381.jpg

[;) Chopped, channeled, sectioned and dropped [;)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 105
they both look cool i thought about channeling it but i do have the other still, kinda want to go fenderless with the other tho

well i guess i'm gonna be the "oddball"......:eek:

i say don't chop this one-
build the other one fenderless, shortened, chopped, channeled--more "attitude" in it, this one IMO, looks really cool as is!![cl[cl

i agree hotrod preacher this one will probably get left alone i like how it looks but its fun too see other ideas, and the other truck is gonna be all cut up just for fun

yeah i agree with the 'leave it alone' on this one, it looks cool as is, maybe just lower the suspension a little lower? i dunno i always liked the look of em sitting on the ground ...bags or not. But it reminds me of Rob L. (frankensteiners) truck his is a 47 international that he lowered to the ground but left the body alone, looks pretty cool with the tires tucked up in the fenders

its actually lower now since the engines in it, the grill is about 6 inches from the ground, i think its just right where it is for now

Latest posts

Back