Choppin my car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livingdeadguy

Has anyone seen a chopped '34 Plymouth 4 door? I am tryin to find a build on one so I know what to look for. I plan on chopping mine 4" and going around the rear window. But if anyone could let me know about a build or pics of one chopped please let me know. I want to chop it but I am worried that the car will just look silly, because of how long it is.
thanks
-Josh

Josh, Search for the author, Fox Fabrication in the "Builds" section. He chopped a Model A 4 door.
Also there was a newer member that was offering to do photoshop alterations. He did some chops for some people here. If he is still spending time on RRR he would probably so a photochop of yours. Sorry I don't know his name but the thread title was self explanatory. It could be under any of the first three sections of RRR, "Talk", Photos" or "Builds". Happy hunting!

The photoshop guy is allkar & his thread is in the "Photos" section. You could make a request there or PM him.

I did a quick search and found a few pics.

Attachments

• 405608-P1010111.jpg
    405608-P1010111.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 18
  • pic_251.jpg
    pic_251.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 13
  • pic_252.jpg
    pic_252.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 13
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 15
Bob,

Thanks for the info, ill have to PM that guy, ill find a good pic of it, I plan on chopping it next weekend, so I gotta see a before after pic (that sounds weird)

Rat,

How'd you find those pics? haha i've been lookin for a while, but I have been looking for specifically my car so maybe thats why nothing showed up

thanks guys

Or this one. I had to move the goofy lookin guy in the drivers seat down a couple of inches.

Attachments

• v4pkj6df.jpg
    v4pkj6df.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 26
I was just looking at that last picture again. If you chop it, you may want to drop the grill an inch or too for balance. Maybe tomorrow I'll get back on my other PC and mess with it a bit more.

Here it is with the grill dropped a couple inches - more in line with the belt line. Seems to make a bigger difference with the chop.

Attachments

• jzea09df2.jpg
    jzea09df2.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 15
  • v4pkj6df2.jpg
    v4pkj6df2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back